As an agent in the business, it is critical that Ruth’s reputation be developed to the highest standards in order to retain her clients for life. Her goal is to service all of her clients with the same approach she uses in her everyday life, with the same tenacity, determination and high ethical nature.
As a former member of Corporate America, Ruth is familiar with the relocation process having lived through the experiences. She believes that settling into a new area is a difficult experience. She wants to help others make an easy transition into our wonderful city of Austin.
Having lived in Austin over 20 years, she’s very familiar with Austin and the different geographic areas nearby. If you want high quality service, expect the best from a Realtor, contact Ruth — she wants to help.
- BBA, Management
- Graduate of Fast Track CB Training
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- 14 yrs Corporate America
- Licensed Realtor
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors
- Member of Austin Board of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Hispanic Realtors
- 1999 Emerald Turnquist Realtor Award
- 2000-2004 Diamond Club Award
- Leadership Austin class 1998-1999
- Former HWNT Executive Board Member
- Former Advisory Board Cystic Fibrosis
- Mentor 2yrs Girl Scout Council
- Member of Austin Runner’s Club
- Member of Gilberts’ Gazelles Running Group
- Meals on Wheels Volunteer
- Nominated 4 yrs for top 50 agent in Austin
- Leadership Austin 1999 Class
As a former member of Corporate America, I am familiar with the relocation process having lived through the experiences. I believe that settling into a new area is a difficult experience. I want to help others make an easy transition into our wonderful city.
My top priority is to service all of my clients with the same approach I use in my everyday life. Give me a call to see what I can do for you!